Sunday, September 29, 2013

God Questions

These are my core questions about God and Christianity:

  1. Is God an actual person like you and me? Or is God more like a force? OR, is God more like a collection of all of us, perhaps of all existence?


  2. The Jesus who lived on earth over 2,000 years ago: is this same Jesus actually alive today?


  3. Is the Holy Spirit a person? Should it be toward the Holy Spirit that I concentrate my thoughts, energy, and devotion?


  4. To whom or what (or what member of the Trinity) am I praying when I pray to God?


  5. What's the deal with the Bible? How much can we rely on it to be holy and authoritative?


  6. Is Hell, a place of unending conscious torment, a real place?


  7. Will we have individual consciousness after death? That is, will I be conscious as "Kevin"?

How do you answer these questions? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to share in the comments or send me an email!

No comments: